A lease is a legally enforceable agreement between two parties for the temporary use of real property for specific period of time. Every lease agreement contains a specific time period for lease but latterly when it is terminated due to any reason, such kind of termination records in lease termination form. Many lease agreements are terminated by the consent of the leaser and lessee by giving a one or two month prior noticed to tenant. In some cases, tenant shall pay a fee of lease termination.
A tenant who desires to terminate a lease because of the death of the tenant’s spouse or covenant must give the landlord a thirty-day written notice. The written notice must state the fact, the tenant or covenant is entitled to terminate the lease. In a lease agreement, certain conditions are pointed out on which a lease agreement can automatically terminate after the completion of lease period. A lease termination form includes following information about the name of tenant, landlord, date of lease termination, reason for termination of lease, signatures of landlord and tenant, etc.
Category: Termination Forms
Name: Lease Termination Form
Document Type: MS Word
How to Use Form
Following instructions will help you in using this form as per your requirements. You are requested to read out these instructions before downloading this form. These instructions are given below;
- All forms require MS Word software should be install at your system.
- All forms are given in their specific category in order to locate your ideal form.
- Take a look at image which is given below download button.
- All images are not enlargeable thus, you will need to download to view it in detail.
- Forms are belongs to their category and therefore not possible to inter-related each other forms.
- Once form is downloaded, you will need to study it and try to understand the “fill in” areas.
- We cannot match your requirements with our forms, therefore you will need little amendments.
- All forms are editable and can be modified as per your requirements.
- Set printable setting before taking a print of this form.