A Couple who decide to walk through legal paths to get united is called court marriage. It could be generally harder for those who don’t want to get married by the will of their parents. A court marriage form is provided by the lawyer to the couple for getting married with each other. Count marriage includes information about date, age of couple, the name of both bridal and groom, reason for court marriage, witnesses name along with their signature, lawyer name along with his signature, identification card, education certificate, Form B, etc.
At least two witnesses from both sides are to be present there at the time of filling this form so that their signatures could be taken as a proof as well. The witnesses must be legal adult at least 18 years of age. The signature of the administrative representative at the end of this form marks the completion of court marriage form. In order to get court marriage the age of couple, should be above than 18 years. Otherwise it will not be legally possible to get court marriage. After submitting a court marriage form, you will get a marriage license after one or two days, but it is depend upon the state where you are living.
Category: Commercial Forms
Name: Court Marriage Form
Document Type: MS Word
How to Use Form
Following instructions will help you in using this form as per your requirements. You are requested to read out these instructions before downloading this form. These instructions are given below;
- All forms require MS Word software should be install at your system.
- All forms are given in their specific category in order to locate your ideal form.
- Take a look at image which is given below download button.
- All images are not enlargeable thus, you will need to download to view it in detail.
- Forms are belongs to their category and therefore not possible to inter-related each other forms.
- Once form is downloaded, you will need to study it and try to understand the “fill in” areas.
- We cannot match your requirements with our forms, therefore you will need little amendments.
- All forms are editable and can be modified as per your requirements.
- Set printable setting before taking a print of this form.